Educational Psychologists specialise in applying psychological principles and research to educational settings. Their primary role is to support the psychological well-being, learning, and development of individuals within educational contexts, which can include schools, colleges and universities.
At The Evolving Mind Clinic our Educational Psychologist can offer the following:
- Comprehensive assessment as part of an Education, Health and Care Needs Assessment (EHCNA) or to update an Education, Health and Care Plan (EHCP)
- More specific assessment of Social, Emotional and Mental Health (SEMH) needs
- Direct work around attachment disorders
- Cognitive assessments including Dyslexia testing.
- Music as therapy
- Psychological and Psychometric testing